Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/11/2019
YES Forum, Internship
Wagenburgstraße 26-28, Stuttgart, Germania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Comunicazione/Marketing, Educazione e Formazione
- Assisting in on-going European projects with young people and professionals (including business trips within the EU)
- Assisting in the organisation of YES Forum events and conferences
- Assisting in policy work: Research on social, legal and economic developments having an impact on European Youth policy
- Supporting the daily promotion of the YES Forum and contacts with members (including contributions to the YES Forum newsletter).
- We are looking forward to welcoming an enthusiastic student (political science, education, social work) willing to work at his/her own initiative.
- An excellent knowledge of English is required and a good knowledge of German or any other EU language is desirable but not essential.
- We also welcome students to write their Master's thesis in collaboration with the YES Forum.