Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/11/2019
Vestas, Control Engineer Trainee
Vestas Power Solutions
R. de Asprela 162, Porto, Portogallo
- Feasibility studies of new wind turbine products aiming at optimizing power, loads, and noise performance through innovative use of sensors, controllers and actuators
- Drive the technical aspects of control development for a specific product from feasibility state to fully verified product
- Development and tuning of control algorithms
- Improvement of processes ensuring a lean and efficient execution.
- Implementation of control algorithms in MATLAB/Simulink and/or ANSYS SCADE Suite
- Verification on all levels, including software tests and field testing
- Risk management activities such as risk assessments and failure mode and effect analysis.
You must have:
- MSc. degree in Control/Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautics Engineering or similar;
- Experience in programming, namely with MATLAB/Simulink;
- Knowledge of machine dynamics and/or hydraulic systems;
- Knowledge in classic control (PI, PID)
You may have:
- Experience in control development, verification and Tuning;
- Knowledge in Adaptative, Optimal, and Robust Control,
- Knowledge of aerodynamics and aero-elasticity;
- Experience with MATLAB embedded code.
You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing);
Last, but not least, you must be able to work within an international team.