Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
Eurofins, Campus Coordinator Intern
Avenue Herrmann-Debroux 48, Bussels, Belgio
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite
- Review and screen applications to Eurofins. Those will be received through job fairs, career website or referrals;
- Participate in the organisation and attendance of Job Fairs from Top Universities in Europe;
- Proof read and publish advertisement of Eurofins offers on Universities portals;
- Develop and implement techniques to increase the number of top students in our database: Alumni Databases, LinkedIn search,...;
- Participate in all projects and initiatives aiming at boosting Campus Recruitment;
- Participate in update meetings with internal clients (hiring managers, HR coordinators).
2. Employer Branding
- Support the Campus Team in organising the Campus flagship event;
- Create and communicate validated content on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to attract top students.
- Education: currently studying a Masters in Business, HR, Marketing, Communication;
- Language: full English proficiency;
- Skills: team spirit, excellent organisation and communication skills, ability to multitask;
- Technical skills: Microsoft office.