Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
General Mills, Brand Marketing Internship/International Program
Rue Gallieni 150, Boulogne-Billancourt, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi (da giugno/luglio)
L'offerta scade il 07/01/2020
- Develop a Brand Strategy: Analyze business and consumer trends, identify key issues facing your business and build and execute innovative marketing plans.
- Team Leadership: Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of marketing plan strategies – including advertising, product development, packaging, trade and consumer promotions, and business operation of your brand.
- Innovation: Identify new, innovative ideas to drive brand growth. Develop new product ideas and strategies. Create high-impact promotions, advertising, packaging, sales or operational innovation.
- Goal Setting and Financial Management: Set annual volume, profit and share objectives and manage your business to deliver them.
- Be a University student (M1 or M2) interested and passionate about a career in Brand Management; Focus or specialization in Marketing a plus
- Prior internship/work experience in Marketing, Consumer Research, Sales or related field
- Good Project Management experience
- Demonstrate your leadership ability and teamwork
- Be able to think creatively with strategic insight
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be fluent in English (other languages French, Spanish a plus)
- Be eligible to do an internship for 6-months (Gap year or Master 2 students).