Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
Airbus, A350 Manufacturing Engineering Internship
Paseo John Lennon s/n, Getafe, Spagna
From design drawings, manufacture and deliver a component on time, cost and quality. Cascade information from design dossier to production orders:
- Engineering drawings reading & understanding.
- Creation of routes, SOIs and work orders launching.
- Time calculation of tasks and operations sequencing.
Identification and implementation of assembly process improvements, contributing to the quality assurance:
- PPS support.
- NC analysis.
Identification and implementation of assembly process improvements, contributing to the quality assurance to cost control and reduction:
- Identification and analysis of deviations.
- Creation of RC (recurrent cost) reports, paretos, etc ...
- Reports automatization, excel macros creation
- Shopfloor support in new process implementation.
- Recent graduates or last year students in Engineering.
- High knowledge in Office Package.
- Spanish and English must be negotiation level.