Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
Airbus, Technical and Business Management Internship
Airbus Operations Limited
Chester CH4 0DR, Broughton, Regno Unito
Produzione/Qualità, Engineering, Project/Business Management
The single aisle programme team in Broughton is responsible for the wing Planning, Design, Manufacture, Cost, Quality and Delivery from the first sub component through to delivery to the airline customer.
As an intern you will work within one or more of the 4 programme pillars. These are focussed on.
- Recurring cost and business performance.
- Aircraft planning, CAPEX and Rate ramp up.
- Aircraft design changes and introduction of aircraft modifications.
- Supply chain management.
- You must be an undergraduate for the duration of the placement studying towards a relevant degree.
- This role requires communication across all management levels and across multiple stakeholders therefore excellent communication skills are required.
- You should also have experience of working in groups or teams, and technical or aviation related interests outside of your studies are favourable.
- Basic understanding of lean manufacturing methods is a plus.
- Language skills are a plus.