Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
TomTom, Global Sourcing Intern
Oosterdoksstraat 114, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- You will support the whole sourcing process from traffic data supplier identification and qualification, analysis of data, to commercial negotiation and contract drafting;
- In addition to new suppliers, the management of existing suppliers will include an assessment of performance, and management of payment obligations;
- You will also take care of market, competitor and pricing analysis as well as reporting and database management around sourcing;
- You will be involved in new product launches and the improvement of existing products through sourcing and supplier management activities;
- You will be actively involved in the provisioning process, enabling customers to access TomTom products.
- Bachelor or Master Student in Business Administration, International Business or a related discipline;
- You are a team player who is detail-oriented and communicative, and have interests in Sourcing and Traffic Information;
- Good knowledge of MS Office is required;
- Proficient in English (both written and verbal) with excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- You should be enrolled as a full-time student for the complete duration of the internship.
- You are an EU citizen or enrolled in a Dutch university.