Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
EuropaBio, Public Affairs Intern - Industrial Biotechnology Team
Avenue des Arts 53, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Ecologia e ambiente
6 mesi. Inizio febbraio 2020.
Retribuito + benefit
L'offerta scade il 24/01/2020
- Help monitor and map the developments and activities in and around the EU institutions;
- Assist with meeting organisation including preparation for working group and Council meetings and assist with the drafting of minutes;
- Attend external events and prepare briefing notes to summarise these for the Industrial Biotech team;
- Assist in updating, researching and drafting industrial biotech policy documents;
- Help with the preparation of internal and external communications materials and correspondence for the industrial biotech team;
- Assist with preparation of the European Forum on Industrial Biotechnology and the Bioeconomy (EFIB) which is going to take place in Frankfurt on 5-6 October 2020.
- Graduate in EU affairs and/or law or other area relevant to Industrial Biotechnology;
- Must have a very high standard of both written and spoken English (office language);
- Has an interest in sustainability, resource efficiency and the bioeconomy;
- Should possess a good understanding of the EU decision-making process.