Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
L'Oréal, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Comunicazione/Marketing, Statistica/Data analysis
6 mesi (da luglio)
1250€ - 1550€ mensili
Development and deployment of the brand's media strategy:
- Campaign development related to the media agency
- Coordination with the main online media players
Animation of the website and digital media:
- Deployment of the animation plan (editorial contents, promotional operations, contests, etc.)
- Development of editorial content
Recruitment and customer loyalty:
- Collection and analysis of consumer data
- Strategies and Content of E-mailing
E-commerce / E-retail:
- Site animation, product catalog update, E-retailer relationship, performance analysis
- Identify business needs
- Build data analysis solutions
- Ensure data collection, quality and retention.
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
- Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities.