Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/01/2020
Vestas, Composite Structural Engineer, Trainee
Vestas Power Solutions
R. de Asprela 162, Porto, Portogallo
- Understanding and specifying structures requirements to meet design and commercial needs
- Development of innovative structural solutions to improve blade performance, reliability and cost
- Assess structural integrity of blades.
- Blades tests support and analysis of data, including running trials in production environment
- Representing team in blade or technology projects and CIM cases
- Supporting the Blades production units globally.
- Knowledge of composite materials and its specification, including theoretical concepts.
- Aeronautics or Mechanical Science degree (BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng)
- Experience working as structural designer, including with composite materials, desirable
- Experience with FEM, especially ANSYS/APDL
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Green Belt trained desirable
- Programing experience, especially Python
- Pro-active team player who transmits energy and enthusiasm
- Experience delivering to projects)
- CAD experience as basic user
- Advanced level in English both in speech and in writing