Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/01/2020
ArcelorMittal, Internship Transport Coordinator
12 Rue Guillaume Kroll, 1882, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 31/03/2020
- One of your key responsibilities will be to have a transversal view of mills transport.
- You will be in charge of collecting mills’ transport needs by exchanging with logistics teams & Lead Buyers and to share them with the different sub-category buyers.
- You will have to analyze mills transport data & requirements in order to define the best transport solutions, always respecting final customer delivery deadlines requests.
- You will follow up customer satisfaction KPIs and improvement actions execution.
- You will participate on contract optimization actions.
- You will prepare reporting and presentations.
- Professional: Master's degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Technical: Problem-solving and analytical skills, Project management skills, Strong negotiation skills, Knowledge of contracts.
- Language skills: English (business proficiency), local language of the scope you are in charge of, additional European languages appreciated
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.