Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/01/2020
Cartier, Jewellery, Watchmaking, Fragrances & Accessories Marketing Development Interns
33 Rue Boissy d'Anglas, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio luglio 2020.
Fino a €1400 lordi mensili (depending on the level of studies)
- Participation in the development of the strategic plan: Participation in the development of collections plans, participation in brainstorming, analyses of figures
- Writing tools to help sell new products: Participation in the creation of Product News for sellers in all markets, definition of the product universe and drafting of product sheets
- Participation in the organization of the world meeting (annual event to present product launches and strategy): writing the book of new products, helping to produce the presentation for the markets
- Sales Analysis and Strategic Recommendations: Monthly and quarterly sales analysis by product line, followed by the launch of new collections, development of specific analyses
- Competitor analysis: Competitive intelligence produced for the development of collections plans (prices and news), drafting of reports related to these analyses
- Management of market demands and other brand departments
- Supporting Product Managers throughout the product cycle on operational tasks and ad hoc assignments at the request of Product Managers (covering photo shoots, creation of boards, etc.)
5 internships to be filled within our Jewellery Marketing development teams
4 internships to be filled within our Watchmaking Marketing development teams
3 internships to be filled within our Fragrances Marketing development teams
4 internships to be filled within our Accessories Marketing development teams (Leather Goods and Objects)
- Student in a business school, university or equivalent
- At least 6 months' experience in marketing
- Good Excel skills (analysis of figures) and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English
- Enthusiastic and curious, you are interested in products and possess a creative mind as well as good analytical skills.
- You have good interpersonal skills, good customer service skills and a good team spirit.
- You are proactive, rigorous and are able to manage priorities.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.