Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/01/2020
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Multimedia Intern
EBRD - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
One Exchange Square, London, Regno Unito
L'offerta scade il 21/02/2020
The Multimedia Production Team delivers a stream of high-end and inspiring visual content that demonstrates the positive impact that the EBRD has on the economies and the lives of the people in the countries where it invests.
The Multimedia Intern will be a key part of this team planning, filming, editing and publishing high quality video content along with being an integral part of the photography team taking and editing photographs for the EBRD’s external and integral digital platforms. While the Intern’s core work will be with the visuals team, she/he will be expected to work across teams in the communications department where necessary, while also gaining valuable experience across a range of communications tasks.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Plan, film, edit video productions to raise the Bank’s profile externally and to highlight its activities internally
- Contribute to the video’s team innovative production approach, working across everything from podcasts to Facebook Lives, Instagram short videos, virtual reality to the latest innovative use of visual imagery
- Support and play a key role in the social media team by producing digital content
- Active participation in the planning of high profile events, such as the Annual Meeting
- Publish video content to ebrd.com, YouTube and social media platforms so that it is displayed effectively and can best be discovered by search engines
- Maintain the multimedia libraries so that all assets can be easily recovered and put to good use
- Assisting and acting as in-house photographer and videographer for EBRD events
- Researching and selecting suitable photography for inclusion in extensive communication purposes
- Creating photo galleries, interactive slideshows, cinegraphs and other multimedia content
- Organise photo exhibitions competitions internally and externally to promote the work of the Bank and its staff...
- Practical media degree course or equivalent, or at least two years of experience in a media production environment, with knowledge of the professional environment in which the skills below may best be used.
- A storyteller and innovative thinker in a digital age.
- A strong creative flair and a good eye for compelling visual narratives.
- Social media savvy.
- Efficient self-shooter.
- Experience of editing short digital videos.
- An understanding of lighting and sound.
- Familiarity with major industry leading equipment (including cameras, lighting, etc.).
- Sound understanding of digital photography techniques and retouching techniques.
- Creative flair and originality with a good eye for a picture.
- Strong editorial instincts and able to edit unsupervised.
- Ability to craft and structure short features.
- Comfortable in an environment with changing deadlines and priorities, remaining calm under pressure.
- Highly literate, with strong writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong computer literacy and in-depth knowledge of leading industry editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut etc, Photoshop),
- Knowledge of video grading would be advantageous ...
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.