Belonging to Toyota Production System (TPS) Function, Productivity Management department is responsible for evaluating & supporting European Manufacturing Company (EMC) operational efficiency and cost reduction.
This will lead to accelerating further challenge towards global competitiveness (promote productivity improvement based on TPS thinking way) of our European Operations.
• Guide EMCs to set challenging targets consistent with company direction.
• Visualize overall and shop by shop EMC’s current status to detect main problems.
• Follow up and support EMC’s to proceed Kaizen activities based on the improvement plan, in close co-operation with the Operations Management Development Teams.
• Stimulate/organize effective development among EMCs based on best practice sharing (“Yokoten”).
• Develop expertize to support EMCs on specific productivity issues.
Analyse, evaluate one of the EMC’s productivity status & support their productivity improvement activities.
To achieve this will need to:
• Learn and understand TPS basic thinking way.
• Acquire a deep understanding of Toyota’s Productivity Management System.
• Acquire basic understanding of Production Processes and the key drivers of their efficiency.
• Define strategies of the improvement ideas with related key functions.
• Implement “Kaizen” and confirm the achievement of target.
•You have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Management background. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
• You have affinity with automotive and are passionate about quality
• You are very highly numeric, with strong logical and analytical skills (Excel & Access)
• As a self-starter you demonstrate pro-activeness and ownership in projects
• You have the ability to develop creative ways for operational and cost improvement and generate new ideas with deep analysis
• You are a pragmatic problem solver, result driven
• You are strong communicator, able to convey and receive messages to/from all levels in the organisation (shop floor to management)
• You are fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.