Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/01/2020
Philips, Internship: Consumer Marketing Male Grooming
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi prorogabili fino a 12
- Supporting for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
- Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for Male Grooming products (Hair clippers, nose trimmers, Body groomers and OneBlade)
- Supporting on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activities, online activities…)
- Analyzing Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
- Supporting in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
- Managing online effectiveness and content; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
- Currently studying towards your University in Applied Sciences or University in Sciences Bachelor or Master in next studies: Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management or Marketing. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong analytical skills; excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Passion for marketing.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to inspire and convey the messages in a convincing manner with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
- Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.