Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/01/2020
Teads, Account Manager intern
70 New Oxford St, London, Regno Unito
- Assisting the Account Management team with their daily workflow
- Building, testing and troubleshooting interactive creatives demolinks
- Tracking tags implementation and testing
- Set up of programmatic and managed services campaigns
- Learning how to monitor campaign delivery through proprietary and third party analytics dashboards
- Creating weekly campaign reports and post campaign analyses
- Performing discrepancy analyses
- Answering ad hoc requests from management
- Making suggestions on streamlining workflow and new approaches
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Bright and intelligent, with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Very good problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrable interest in the digital media and advertising industry
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.