Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/01/2020
Eurocontrol, Trainee - IT Engineer – Cloud Based and AI/ML supported Data Preparation, Analysis, Visualisation Tools for ATC simulators
Centre du Bois des Bordes, Brétigny-sur-Orge , Francia
900 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 16/03/2020
The trainee will contribute to the development of new data preparation tools for the EUROCONTROL family of simulators for ATC, airport operations. This new version will be fully Java based, include more graphical interfaces, based on a fully reorganised structure of the databases and offer user-friendly interfaces and advanced metrics tools.
The trainee will participate in the following tasks:
- Define, design, develop (agile approach) and code new components of the data preparation/analysis/visualisation tool (JAVA);
- Define, select solution to migrate the tools to the Cloud;
- Acquire a sound understanding of the overall architecture of the ATC real-time ESCAPE simulator, and potentially the other simulators (see simulations.eurocontrol.int);
- Develop the new data base architecture for large and multi-platform simulations;
- Draft documentation and user’s manual and, potentially, in the testing of the new components and the training of the users.
- Students in a masters or bachelors educational programme;
- With a good command of English. Knowing some French would help. Any other language is an advantage;
- With an IT engineering background, ideally with some understanding of air traffic management;
- Who can code in Java and understand data base architecture and graphical user interface;
- Who know how to draft good documentation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.