Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/01/2020
Deutsche Börse Group, Intern - Change Management
Deutsche Börse Group - Clearstream Services Luxembourg
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 aprile 2020
- Project office (statistics, project reporting, resource management)
- Handling of day-to-day tasks enabling the experts to focus on delivering the overall project objectives and resolution of issues
- Participation in planning and tracking activities
- Preparation of internal project related presentations
- Supporting regular project / team meetings (organization, minute taking & Actions to be taken tracking)
- Assisting the team leads
- You have completed at least 2 years of university studies with a focus on Finance, Business, Administration or similar OR you have graduated for less than 2 years
- Good level of MS-Office applications (in particular, Powerpoint and MS- Excel)
- High level of self-motivation as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German will be considered as an assetcont
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.