Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Facebook, Research Intern - AR/VR Display & Optics Group
Facebook AR/VR Hardware
Centre, Cork, Irlanda
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
12 - 16 settimane
- Emphasis on micron-scale light-emitting (LED) diode device fabrication, characterization, yield assessment or assembly
- Explore integration of novel materials and fabrication methods into micron-scale LEDs towards enhanced display performance
- Hands-on processing/process development and/or characterization of device properties and assembly techniques
- Active involvement in the data analysis to evaluate impact of electronic properties on future device performance
- Communication of research agenda, progress and results
- Collaboration with and support of other researchers across various disciplines
- Currently studying for a full time Master’s or PhD in electronic materials, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, optoelectronics or physics with a focus on semiconductors and able to return to the program after the completion of the internship
- Extensive hands-on experience with processing and characterization of semiconductors and/or assemblies in a cleanroom environment
- Hands-on experience with III-V semiconductors and assembly materials
- Demonstrated relevant industry experience via an internship or work experience
- Proven track record of achieving results as demonstrated in accepted papers at international peer-reviewed journals or conferences
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.