Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Avery Dennison, Internship - Global Trade Management
Avery Dennison Corporation
Willem Einthovenstraat 11, Oegstgeest, Paesi Bassi
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
Almeno 5 mesi
410 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di trasporto
- Supporting the daily activities of Global Trade Management team.
- Supporting the creation of cerificates of origin for export shipments.
- Maintain the certificates of origin request and invoice legislation with the Chamber of Commerce
- Audit customs broker costs and performance, prepare overviews and summarize the information on audit results.
- Work with customs brokers and provide HTS numbers, and other information required for customs entries.
- Maintain trade compliance data in the ERP system.
- Manage import and export files, assure compliance with document retention requirements.
- Prepares reports within the GTM team by using either EXCEL, QAD or other data containing systems.
- Assist in developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Assist the Regional Global Trade manager in providing the monthly GTM dashboard and reports.
We are looking for candidates who should be completing an undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade
- Tax law
or other related field of study.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers and who:
- have very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- have a close attention to detail for documentation purposes
- have strong collaboration and teamwork skills
Applicants need to be registered as students at a university for the whole duration of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.