Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Siemens, Buying & Logistics Internship
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery
1 Waterside S, Lincoln, Regno Unito
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza
We have a number of different exciting buying and logistic opportunities in our Lincoln office, you will be asked to specify in your application which roles you would like to be considered for, below is a short summary of each:
- Purchasing Internship: Carrying out activities in the area of Purchasing, with the objective of optimising supply, taking into account the total cost of ownership...
- Factory Logistics Intern: Support the Factory Logistics Manager and their team in Lincoln to map and trend through digital data parts to progress through to business operations in their defined timescales...
- Global Logistics Internship: Work alongside the Head of Global Logistics and the Logistics team in developing processes and KPI’s to effectively manage our logistics operation and to work on continuous improvement projects to support future efficiency, productivity and financial savings...
Degree required for role:
- Purchasing Internship: working towards a Business related degree or CIPS qualification
- Factory Logistics Intern: working towards a Logistics or business degree
- Global Logistics Internship: working towards a degree in Finance, Logistics or Economics
- A positive can-do attitude
- Results orientated
- A positive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident with communicating at all levels
- Good leadership skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.