Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/02/2020
Samsung, Internship - Purchasing (Technology Sourcing)
Samsung Electronics GmbH
Am Kronberger Hang 6, Schwalbach am Taunus, Germania
- Create new businesses through self-initiated research and analysis:
- Investigate the market and source companies with innovative technology components which has the potential of adoption in Samsung products (Smartphone, TV, Home Appliances)
- Handle direct requests received from HQ on sourcing needs
- Daily liaise with HQ (Purchasing and Product development R&D team) to fully understand the internal customer’s needs and the potential areas to improve Samsung products,
such as in technology performance, cost reduction, quality and supply
- Manage component category of existing Samsung suppliers, ensuring that they are meeting all requirements, carrying out audits, price negotiations, quarterly business reviews and product roadmap reviews
- Lead communication channel, technical discussions, and product specification/price/business route negotiations, sample arrangement, NDA, seminar/workshop arrangement between HQ and European suppliers
- Support HQ visits to Europe – meeting arrangement, travel, technology discussions, negotiations, translations, etc.
- Tech Savvy, up to date with latest Mobile and Consumer products and trends, extensive knowledge in technologies and personal interest in the latest innovations and desire to have future career in the Tech sector
- Naturally outgoing extrovert character with strong social, communication and presentational skills with client centric mind-set
- Must have excellent business fluency (Speaking, Writing, Reading) in English + European (German/French/Italian) language and Korean will be an advantage
- Graduand/graduate of University, preferably from a technical background such as engineering/science major
- Highly focused, curious, motivated, self-driven and creative, one must have fact based logic and analytical mind with attitude to learn and absorb corporate experience
- Must be highly accurate and attentive to detail, no room for careless errors
- IT literate, proficient in MS Office for report, presentation, datasheet creation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.