Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
Alda, Project Manager Assistant
ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy
Rue Belliard 20, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
- Contributing to project’s management, implementation and logistical support;
- Support to administrative tasks related to the Office's needs;
- Participating in meetings for ALDA & Writing news items for ALDA’s website and reports for internal use;
- Participation in drafting position & policy papers, interim and final reports for on-going projects;
- Translations in French and English and other possible languages.
ALDA can host only interns holding a scholarship in its offices (e.g. funded from the EU, universities, regions, foundations, etc.).
- University student with background in International Relations, European Law, Languages, or Political Science in a broader sense;
- Detail-oriented & organized;
- Open-minded, willing to learn new things and get involved in a very active European NGO;
- Ability to work in a small team as well as a demonstrated autonomy and initiative;
- Capacity for synthesis, analysis and writing;
- Excellent command of English (native speaker level or almost preferably), very good knowledge of French (an asset);
- Previous experience/training in project management i s an asset;
- Interest in EU affairs, especially for local democracy, development and active citizenship;
- Proficient use of processing tools such as the Office package (Word, Power Point, Excel required).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.