Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
Philips, Internship: Communications & Digital
Veenpluis 6, Best, Paesi Bassi
Almeno 6 mesi
- Supporting the development of digital solutions to improve our Communication across Supply Chain
- Designing and improving the Supply Chain Intranet that is used by the overall SC organization
- Designing and maintaining communication channels and platforms (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint design/intranet, communications decks, videos, blogs, Newsletter)
- Managing funnel improvement requests with different stakeholders
- Create and implement digital standard work applied in different parts of the organization for different processes with the support of Supply Chain Subject Matter Experts
- Working with the Project Management Office (PMO) officers in creating communications concerning our top transformations
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant studies
- Have a passion for communication and different digital tools
- Preferably with experience in a multinational company/environment
- Skills related to the Share point design, use of collaborative platforms (e.g. Microsoft Teams), Video Editing and Web design
- Strong communication skills (oral, written) and conceptual thinking
- Fluent in English
- Creative, organized, committed to deadlines, self-driven, eager to learn and to challenge status quo
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.