Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
Solvay, Internship Percolation Models in Nanocomposites
87, avenue des frères perret, Saint-Fons, Francia
- We propose an internship aimed at understanding the percolation of filler particles of various morphologies and distribution states.
- You will be in charge of the implementation of a simulation tool (ie using Python) and running simulation on system with specific morphologies in order to propose a percolation model.
- For that matter, you will have a privileged access to high performance computing facilities
- You should have a background in material science and, or polymer science and be interested in modeling and numerical simulations.
- With this internship you will develop your skills in polymer physics, modeling and mathematical optimization techniques (such as genetic algorithm) in a challenging industrial environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.