Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/02/2020
FEDARENE, EU Projects assistant
FEDARENE - European Federation of Agencies and Regions for Energy and the Environment
Rue de Stassart 131, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Ecologia e ambiente
- Organise a follow-up campaign (update contacts, raise awareness on the initiative...) after each municipal elections.
- Support the helpdesk team in answering questions from cities/provinces/regions, in drafting guidelines for local authorities.
- Support the organization of capacity building events/webinars for local and regional authorities.
- Support in other activities: the intern might also be requested to participate in other activities for our members (energy agencies and regions around the EU) such as supporting the work on other EU-funded projects.
- Student in Environmental sciences / Economics. Only students able to provide a traineeship agreement from a university will be selected.
- C1 minimum in English. Knowledge of Italian, Spanish or French is a plus.
- Autonomous, creative, proactive.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially MS Excel.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.