Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
Danone, Marketing Strategy & Insights Intern
Danone, Nutricia Worldwide
Einsteinlaan 20, Zoetermeer, Paesi Bassi
Almeno 6 mesi
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto locale
- Be part of the consumer strategy; working on planning, implementation and analysis of agreed marketing tasks.
- Participate and support in Marketing workflow; including packaging development, product launch, consumer research, working with 3rd party creative agencies, research agencies & local partners and distributors in 40+ markets
- Prepare data analysis and consolidate KPIs linked to the business
- Prepare and present the monthly online posting plan for our Brands / Categories / Channels, across different websites or social media pages in 40+ markets.
- Support in different ad hoc marketing projects (team activities, events).
You are a Bachelor/Master Student in Marketing or any other business-related studies, with a genuine interest in Nutrition and how to market this. You must be a creative, curious and pro-active person with adaptability skills, who likes to work with stakeholders coming from all over the world. You have a structured and results-oriented mindset with relevant previous work experience(s).
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, Netherlands
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.