Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
Adobe, Digital Media Marketing Internship
36-38 Market St, Maidenhead, Regno Unito
The different tasks that you will carry out as part of your role as a marketeer here at Adobe will vary depending on the specific Marketing sector you are assigned to. Some of the responsibilities will be (but are not limited) to:
- Assist the segment Marketing Managers with all marketing related projects
- Assist with managing day-to-day relationships with various suppliers and vendors and agencies
- Manage source files on the marketing server
- Proof read and check various materials online and offline
- Carry out database work including lead management
- Carry out associated admin duties
- Collaborate with extended teams including Social, Brand and e-commerce.
- Organise marketing assets in an orderly fashion on SharePoint and Teams
- Respond to various marketing requests such as brand guidelines, logos, campaign imagery.
- Currently studying a degree-course related to marketing and/or business which has a one-year industry work placement included in the course.
- IT literate including word-processing, spreadsheet, presentation & database. Prior knowledge of Adobe products is not essential
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.