Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/02/2020
United Nations Office in Geneva, Intern - Medical
United Nations Office at Geneva
Palais des Nations, 1211, Geneva, Svizzera
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Sanitaria/medicale
2 mesi, prorogabili
L'offerta scade il 24/02/2020
- Assistance in drafting and preparing official documents : Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- A specific word template will be used for all SOPS.
- The intern will conduct and interview(s) each group of staff (medic admin staff, lab technicians, nurses and doctors) and will take notes to describe what standards are used to carry out daily tasks. These standardized tasks will become a Standard Procedure.
- A draft SOP will be done and transcribed into the template. The final steps will be covered under the supervision and responsibility of the Medical Officer(s).
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation. The field of study should be closely related to the type of internship you are applying for is required.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship fluency English is required. Knowledge of French is required.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.