Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/02/2020
Grundfos, Internship in the field of material characterization of 3D printed stainless steel
Martin Bachs Vej 3, Bjerringbro, Danimarca
Da agosto 2020 a gennaio 2021
L'offerta scade il 01/05/2020
- Perform a deep assessment of the corrosion properties of 3D printed stainless steel compared to conventionally produced wrought and cast materials.
- Conduct systematic metallographic characterization of printed parts.
- Evaluate surface treatments and printing parameters influence on the properties of the material.
- You are studying at bachelor level within chemical or mechanical engineering and possess knowledge within material science and characterization. If you have skills in electrochemistry, Scanning Electron/Light Optical Microscopy, it will be an advantage.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.