Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/02/2020
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Accounting Planning and Budget Department (DAB)
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
1 Komninon str., Thessaloniki, Grecia
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Contabilità e finanza
1-6 mesi (da giugno)
700 € mensili (se si affitta casa a Salonicco)
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
The intern will work on the special project “Inventory 2019” and assist with:
- Checking the cost centres for every fixed asset;
- Comparing books with physical inventory for every fixed asset;
- Reviewing SAP entries;
- Performance of random checks on the physical inventory;
- Filing and archiving documents.
- Be students/have a diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Have good knowledge of Excel.
Internship at the Bank is open to candidates who, on the date of commencement of the internship:
- are enrolled in an undergraduate (i.e. leading to a bachelor’s degree, generally following secondary education) or graduate (i.e. leading to a master’s or a doctoral degree, generally following a bachelor’s degree) studies in a university or equivalent (this must be certified by an official confirmation of enrolment from the university or equivalent); or have obtained a full degree for undergraduate or graduate studies (as described above in this paragraph) within the 12 months immediately preceding the date of commencement of the internship;
- are minimum 19 years and maximum 30 years old;
- have excellent command of spoken and written English;
- have not previously benefited from an internship at the Bank or have worked at the Bank.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.