Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2020
Total, Back Office Analyst Internship
Route de Pré-Bois 29, Genève, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 20/07/2020
- Assist in managing a portfolio of trading counterparts;
- Check traders supply accurate deal-sheets/electronic download reports for trades validated within our ‘in-house’ trading system, (the BOOK);
- Ensure that accurate trading information is represented within the BOOK by confirming deals with counterparts on a daily basis;
- Reconcile counterpart/pipeline invoices against the BOOK
- Send invoices to counterparts without exceeding deadlines set within the industry as well as contractually;
- Submit payment instructions to finance in a timely manner allowing them to comply with contractual payment dates;
- Assist internally and externally with any Back Office related questions;
- Participate in team and individual projects delegated by the Back Office Manager;
- When needed, help keep the team Organized by assisting with general Back Office duties including: Faxing, Archiving and Filing.
- Daily reconciliation of Exchange Position
- Ecm – Check daily to ensure all trades have matched
- Collect and check brokers confirmations against the Book contents each day
- Check and fax all the confirmations produced by the system to the counterparties.
- Collect all incoming confirmations (both thirdparty and returned Total confirmations) and check and record against the Book. Chase all outstanding confirmations
- Update the book with actual deliveries when this alters from the contractual volume.
- Studying a Master in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Mathematics/Business Management.
- Numerate and abilities to work under pressure.
- To be able to work within a team but also individually when necessary.
- This position also requires the candidate to be proactive and reliable.
- Knowledge of energy commodity markets.
- European languages desirable.
- Only University Sponsored application will be considered.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.