Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/06/2020
Zurich, Cyber Security Testing Internship
Via Augusta, 200, Barcelona, Spagna
- As an IT Engineer Trainee your main responsibilities will be in Cyber-Security Testing area to:
- Support Cyber-Security Testing internal initiatives
- Collect best practices in Security Testing (OWASP, SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP, etc.)
- Investigate, define and interpret results of the main quality checks in Penetration test: Confidentiality, Integrity Authentication, Data, Business logical, Authorization, Cryptography, Client side, non-repudiation etc.
- Support in building Security testing methodology: info gathering, test design, execution, etc.
- Classify and define activities in different type of projects: WEB / APP / API / etc.
- Integrations in the CD/CI process
As an IT Engineer Trainee your Education and Personal Skills will ideally include:
- Any Security Testing (PenTesting, App security, Static/Dynamic Test, etc.)
- Knowledge or acquainted in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps)
- Fluent in English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.