Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/06/2020
BBH, Intern – Global Security
Brown Brothers Harriman
Stanislawa Klimeckiego 1, Krakow, Polonia
- Supporting Team in the operational area of Access Control System (ACS);
- Performing daily checks and updates of security documentation;
- Assisting your immediate team with Risks Assessment Projects, internal audits;
- Participating in creating awareness trainings for staff;
- Investigating incidents through CCTV and Access Control Systems;
- Providing updates on important security events, which supports global decision making process.
- Students of security (internal/national) or similar fields are preferred;
- Genuinely interested in Physical Security;
- A high level of written and spoken English as you will be communicating with colleagues from our global offices daily;
- PC proficiency, specifically in MS Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Ability to prioritize competing demands;
- Demonstrated passion for teamwork and success;
- Desire to continuous learning, acquiring new skills and professional development;
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.