Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/06/2020
QED, Internship EU Events
Rue de Spa, 30, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali
Almeno 3 mesi (da fine agosto)
- General event organization;
- Registration management;
- Database management;
- Helping out in the preparation for our events;
- Managing and updating our contact list, followed by the integration in the CRM system.
- Follow-up phone calls to key participants;
- External communication, both by email and telephone;
- Work as a host/hostess at our events.
- Highly driven individual, always striving to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Capability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time.
- Self-going and able to take own initiatives in several situations.
- Business orientated. (Entrepreneurial mind-set).
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Additional EU languages would be considered an asset.
- Currently enrolled as a student at a University or similar, preferably in your final year.
Type of contract: Stage scolaire. This is a contract for students with the aim to apply theoretical knowledge in a working environment. This contract will be set up between the applicant’s university and QED.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.