Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/06/2020
State Street, AML Internship
aleja Grunwaldzka 409, Gdańsk, Polonia
Contabilità e finanza
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML/KYC process for on boarding new customers and accounts, completion of periodic reviews, event driven reviews and any other AML related analysis as required, in accordance with applicable AML policies and procedures.
- Create the AML/KYC record in the system sourcing information from internal and external sources for all risk ratings (Regulatory websites, Company website, Banker’s Almanac, Lexis Nexis, World Check etc.)
- Perform Know Your Customer due diligence in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures and consider the risks to State Street when on boarding or completing periodic reviews / EDR's
- Collaborate with key stakeholders with regards to the execution and accurate tracking of key deliverables from the EMEA BU AML Centre.
- Follow the speak up, listen up values - including timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches
- Meet agreed targets for AML/KYC record review and completion within agreed timeframes escalating when required
- Attend and participate in AML awareness training sessions to continue to enhance the quality of deliverables. Drivers for this should include (but not limited to) recent quality gaps findings, CoE refer backs, self-test results,
- internal or external audit or M&S findings.
- Assist in departmental projects as required
- Ensure job aids are updated on a regular basis to keep in line with current policies and procedures within the team
- Track outstanding queries and issues through to timely resolution.
- Interpersonal, numerical, problem-solving, analytical, etc.
- Very good language skills in English
- One or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch or Arabic would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional agility: ability to priorities workloads and work to strict deadlines; quickly adapt and respond to change
- Excellent communication skills required - both verbal and written
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a concise manner.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.