Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (CIO Office)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will participate and contribute to the following projects:
- Introduction of an internal communications framework within I-Division
- Support to the development and implementation of a Telematics strategic relationship management plan
- increase your knowledge in strategic communications and stakeholder relationship management by working on two core projects which will strengthen EMA’s position as Europe’s medicines regulator.
- Gain knowledge of the Agency’s processes and procedures in the area of communications and information management
- Increase your knowledge of project management processes and techniques
- Understand the role of information management in delivering the European Medicines regulatory framework and protecting public health
The type of skills you will develop include:
- User research techniques and tools and data analysis
- Providing insights that will help inform strategic decisions on how to manage major partner and stakeholder groups across the EU
- Digital channel design including intranet, extranet, newsletters, etc.
- Content development and editing
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in Communications, digital media or journalism (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have knowledge and/or training of:
- International relations
- European studies
- Information management
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.