Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/06/2020
Duff & Phelps, Intern Mergers & Acquisitions
Duff & Phelps
Leopoldstrasse 8 , Munich, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to CAPM
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project team
- Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients.
- Currently studying business administration / economics
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- German desirable.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.