Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
Danone, Finance - Overhead Controlling Intern
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
5-6 mesi. Inizio: agosto 2020
Benefit: rimborso spese di trasporto locale
- Responsible for the cross charges for the different entities and for the expats within Danone;
- Create purchase orders and make good receipts;
- Invoice creation;
- Creation of accruals related to people costs;
- Database maintenance;
- Creating T&E reports;
- Assistance in creating Compensation and Benefits (C&B) reports;
- Ad hoc tasks related to OVH (non-standard analysis, requests from the Business);
Aside from these tasks you will have the opportunity to support the team in transversal controlling projects.
- You are enrolled as a bachelor/master student for the whole duration of the internship (if you are not an EU-citizen then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- You are willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL.
- You are available to start as of August 2020 for a minimum of 5-6 months – 5 days a week
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.