Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
Google, Legal Trainee
ABC-Straße, 19, Hamburg, Germania
3 mesi. Agosto - ottobre 2020 o settembre - novembre 2020.
- Assist in a variety of projects such as the localization of new Google Products and the review and drafting of agreements.
- Conduct research on a variety of legal topics including intellectual property, consumer regulations, media regulations, advertising, data protection, etc.
- Respond to various legal requests from users and third-parties in relation to Google services.
- Assist the Legal team in the preparation and the management of court actions.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases for the Legal team.
- First legal state exam completion.
- Current enrollment in compulsory legal training.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.