Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
Levi Strauss, Factory Outlet Analyst Intern
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
6-12 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- You'll support the planning team in performance analyses and evaluate the data to promote follow-up action’s product sell out related.
- You'll working closely with allocation team on sales reporting and performance updates to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for all our brands.
- You'll enhance ad-hoc reporting activities to support the business needs.
- You'll support strategic project such as product segmentation and digital marketing to increase Retail store performance
- You'll help order entry in SAP.
- You'll coordinate product samples flow.
- You''ll be connected to different teams, such as Country Sales, Pricing and Asset Recovery.
- You have minimum a Master's degree in (or still studying) Business Administration, Management, Economics or any related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
- You have a first job experience (internships, summer jobs, volunteering...) in commercial or customer service role, ideally in retail industry.
- You like to analyse data and enjoy solving problems and suggest improvements.
- You are fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
- MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (like pivot tables and Vlookups) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Power BI, SAP, SAS, Laris, Raymark/other EPOS systems is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.