Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
Philips, Internship: Third Party Supply Chain
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza
- Enabling smooth invoice processing
- Implementing improvements identified before.
- Identifying further improvement opportunities
- Manage & track progress on product data collection from suppliers
- Coordinate evaluate/validation of large supplier data sets in cooperation with Supplier Quality
- You are currently studying Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Business Administration. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong analytical skills, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
- Hand-on, pragmatic mindset (‘can do’), result-oriented
- Can work well individually as well as being part of a team
- Affinity with supply chain and finance
- Ability to define and optimize business processes
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.