Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
Toyota, Internship Connected Technologies
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
Supporting the Vision & Activation team within connected technologies, reporting to the senior manager. You will have diverse roll supporting across multiple projects that can include:
- Supporting definition & refinement of connected long term vision & customer requirements
- Supporting definition & refinement connected service / multimedia launch strategy & implementation
- Reporting & analysing connectivity activation & performance throughout Europe
- Supporting to foster UX mindset / methodologies within the organisaion (within & outside Connected technologies)
- Connected strategy summit & meeting coordination (event & content preperation)
- Presentation preperation for strategic meetings / events
- Student in a Master degree in Business or Engineering. It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- Fluent in English (TME business language)
- Good knowledge/experience of emerging consumer technologies are an asset (cloud, IA, big data, multimedia, electronic platform, hardware) will be an asset
- Good project management and follow up skills are a must
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering mind-set is required
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.