Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Roche, Student Internship in Diversity and Inclusion
Wurmisweg, 4303, Kaiseraugst, Svizzera
Comunicazione/Marketing, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
- Provide communication support for Diversity Networks by creating informational material
- Manage online collaboration platforms such as G+ and SharePoint
- Coordinate and organise meetings
- Support the organisation of events
- Support D&I Projects
- An ambitious student who is currently enrolled (preferably in the area of Marketing & Communications or a related field) or in a gap year between degrees
- Highly interested in communications and D&I-related content, passionate about collaboration and communication and happy to work in a dynamic environment
- A person who works systematically and precisely and brings a high level of initiative as well as a dedicated attitude
- Confident in collaborating with teams and stakeholders from various domains
- A proactive and transparent team worker
- Advanced in working with Google Suite
- Proficient in English and German (both spoken and written)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.