Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Signify, Global MarCom Internship
High Tech Campus 48, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio settembre 2020.
- Contribute to the growth of Philips Hue, the world’s smartest lighting ecosystem for the home
- Create core assets and content for our digital touchpoints.
- Drive consistency on brand messaging and tonality.
- Support on content rollout projects and align with key country stakeholders.
- Create integrated campaigns for the main seasonal events/holidays (e.g. Father’s Day, Halloween), integrating social media, CRM and .com.
- Finalizing a Bachelor or Master in Marketing/Communication/Advertising/ Business Administration/ Business Management/ Economics
- A self-starter who has an affinity for marketing and digital marketing
- Proactive student and a good communicator
- Having good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal English skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.