Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Philips, Supply Chain Management Internship
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
- You will report into the Supply Chain Customer Excellence Director of Personal Health
- Within the team, you will be participating as a full team member, you will have a dedicated task to get to know the company, the team, the stakeholders and the challenges
- Your assignment will be to work on an improvement project for customer service level, identifying what we need to do and also implement this within the timeframe of your internship.
- You will need this to get a good view on the challenges and the data and support needed from the team members.
- Working towards Bachelor or Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or comparable education. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with data
- With analytical skills
- Solid understanding of supply chain processes and logistics
- Solid communication skills both to team members and stakeholders
- Any previous working experience in an international business environment is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.