Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/06/2020
Nielsen, Client Analyst Intern
Diemerhof 2, 1112 XL Diemen, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite
As a Market Analyst Intern you will support experienced Analytic Consultants and work for FMCG manufacturers or retailers. You will also:
- Assist Analytic Consultants in preparing analysis and presentations for well-known brands in supermarkets, drug, petrol and liquor stores. Examples of analysis are category and brand reviews about the performance of brands or retailers in terms of sales and market share. In addition, we explain the “why”: are sales up or down due to a company’s assortment, price, or promotion strategy?
- Support our Client Service Online team with set up and maintenance of client reports in which we track our clients’ performance (e.g. sales, market share, promotional pressure, price level, etc.)
- Be a part of specific analytical team projects.
- A relevant degree level qualification, such as Business Economics/Administration, Marketing Management/Analytics/Intelligence or similar
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Genuine interest in the marketing of food, homecare and personal care products
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written. Proficiency in Dutch is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.