Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Deutsche Börse, Intern - Human Resources Recruitment
Deutsche Börse Group - Clearstream Services Luxembourg
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, 1855, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
6 mesi. Inizio 1. settembre 2020.
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding process for interns: review and publish job advertisements, organise interviews with candidates, make offers, input of candidates in our system, do the induction session for new interns
- Conduct exit interview for interns
- Organise events and trainings for current interns
- Support and assist recruiters with staff hiring
- Improve current processes and maintain procedures up to date
- Support in the organisation of job fair
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Motivated, dynamic, can do attitude and highly adaptable
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German would be an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.