Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
C&A, Intern Fashion Design
Wanheimer Str. 70 , Düsseldorf, Germania
Benefit: mensa aziendale + rimborso trasporto pubblico
- Support in researching and identifying emerging trends in silhouettes, shapes, fabrics, details, and colours
- Be able to clearly communicate and present your ideas in a compelling and inspiring way
- Create design flats and technical drawings using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Build and update design presentation boards and assist in the preparation of meetings
- Maintain and track all designs in our systems
- A college degree in Fashion Design or any other related field
- Excellent organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail and follow through in execution
- A strong sense of colour and style and passion for the fashion business
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and MS office
- Speak and write fluently in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.