Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2020
GSA, Galileo Services Department Traineeship
GSA - European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency
Janovského 438/2, Prague, Repubblica ceca
1.000 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2020
- Contribute to the assessment of the Galileo performance of current services and their proposed updates, and the elaboration of the monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Contribute to the management of the technical baseline for the Galileo services, regarding the improvement of the configuration control tools and processes
- Support the team activities, notably for the preparation of meetings with stakeholders and the elaboration of technical documentation
- Education or work experience in the area of computer systems, in particular addressing Linux, shell/python/perl programming, graphical generation tools (e.g. gnuplot), databases
- Knowledge (by training or experience) of the principles of systems engineering
- Knowledge of satellite navigation systems, in particular data processing is desirable
- Experience of multicultural environments, ideally through previous work experience or study abroad
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to summarise information
- Structured approach in solving problems
- Good organisation skills
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union; one of these languages must be the working language of the Agency (English)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.